Thursday Commencement (the BIG event in the Marriott Center with ALL of the graduates)
Friday, April 29, 2011
Graduation
I graduated from college last week. I still kind of can't believe it. Nursing school is the hardest thing I've ever done and it still doesn't really seem like its over. It was such a fun week to have my family up visiting as well as Chad's mom. So here are just a few pictures I took of the week's events:
After the big commencement ceremony, we headed back to our house to hang out with our good friends the Simmons, my grandparents, and Chad's family. We ordered up a bunch of Papa John's and had ourselves a little party.














On Friday was the College of Nursing Convocation. This felt much more like the real deal. It was a small group, just the 40 people I've been so close with for the past 3 years. We also got pretty lucky to have Elder Scott come and speak to our college. It was an amazing experience to have an apostle of the Lord come and speak to us. I felt like he was specifically talking to me and I left convocation with so much hope for the future.
About to have my name called...






After convocation, we rushed home for a quick lunch and then headed to the temple as a family. My little brother Luke got to go and do baptisms for the first time and we all got to watch as he was baptized for my mom's grandfather and great grandfather. Such a fun way to spend the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations! We are so proud of you! and so sad we couldn't come up to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment