Tuesday, August 23, 2011

13 week picture

This post is a week old, but better late than never. I'm now 14 weeks and finally out of the first trimester! I've always heard that things get better after the first trimester, and people were right. Thank goodness. I'm not nearly as nauseous as I've been for the last two months and even though I've got a million things going on (finishing old job and orienting for a new one), I've been able to make it through the day.

So here's a 13 week picture... I'm convinced that it's clearly obvious that I'm pregnant, but Chad says I'm not. Hopefully the next couple of weeks we'll start to see that baby belly!
I still can't believe this is all real!

5 comments:

*AnDIe* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*AnDIe* said...

Girl! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! You're going to be a great mom.

Michelle Michel said...

you are so cute. I love how you feel like you are showing, you totally aren't but I totally know the feeling. A girl can tell when her body is different. I'm so excited for you. I love you so bad.

Jacie Saltzman said...

haha yeah i was gonna say, you are at the stage in between, where people dont know if you are pregnant or if you just ate a big lunch... but i love it!! so cute!

Meghan said...

Yeah, I remember that stage. I wanted to show so badly! Then I did, and I was so huge! Haha. It's so fun though - enjoy it :) You look great and I'm so glad you're feeling better!