


There they are, belly pictures. 17 weeks and finally starting to look like I'm pregnant! Here are a few things about my pregnancy right now.
- I don't feel sick at all anymore! Best feeling ever! ...and just in time for my new job. Although I still get tired and zonk out at the end of the day, the lack of sickness makes me feel like I am myself again.
- I haven't been able to feel baby boy yet and I'm dying to be able to actually feel that he's there. I know it will be in the next couple of weeks, but I can't wait!
- We have a 20 week ultrasound on October 6th- even though we just had an ultrasound, I'm so excited to see him again! This time, we get the more in-depth evaluation of where he's at right now.
- I don't think my appetite has really changed all that much. Although I eat more frequently throughout the day, it really has just consisted of adding a few more snacks... a banana before lunch and a fiber one bar in the afternoon. I guess the biggest change is that sweets have no appeal to me AT ALL. Not so much a bad thing. I do seem to gravitate more towards salty snacks like chips and Cheetos. I have never loved Cheetos so much before.
- I really don't think that being pregnant has made me super emotional or unreasonable. I promise Chad can testify to that effect. Thank goodness I'm still me!
- Baby boy doesn't have a name yet. We've got a list of about 10 names that we're throwing around, but there's not one that we absolutely love yet. I think we'll need to wait and see him before we settle on one.
- I feel huge! Even though I don't have much belly yet, I feel bigger than I've ever felt before. I know that it's all a part of being pregnant, but it's so counter intuitive to everything I've ever known about my weight. Just one of those psychological mind games to get past.
We love this baby boy so much already, I can't believe how fast time has flown so far. February still kind of seems far away, but I know he'll be here before we know it and our lives will never be the same!
3 comments:
You look so cute! I'm so glad you are feeling well now!
You look so great Alyse! I love reading these pregnancy updates! I'm sad I can't hang out with you anymore and hear it all in person, so thanks for writing it all down!
How hilarious! I have never loved Cheetos so much before either. I wonder why they are just so good right now. :)
Post a Comment