Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Delectable Frozen Banana Treats

Found this post about an easy summer treat and knew that I wanted needed to make them as soon as possible. A couple of hours after finding it, to be exact. It was so easy and so much fun to make so many different combination of flavors. All I had to do was cut bananas in half or thirds depending on the size, stick a popsicle stick down the middle and then dip/cover as I felt inspired to. Then put the finished products onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper, threw them in the freezer for a few hours and they were ready to go. Yum. Another plus... actually not that unhealthy. Double yum.

Pictured above [from left to right]: Peanut butter covered in chocolate with mini chocolate chips, cream cheese mixed with honey & cinnamon and then rolled in graham cracker crumbs, speculoos and then rolled in graham cracker crumbs & oats, chocolate with rainbow sprinkles, and another

No comments: