Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sitting Practice

 Isn't this the cutest kid you've ever seen? And those eyes... they melt me every time. I didn't even edit this picture... his eyes are really that beautiful.  We've spent the past week practicing sitting. Ryder man is so close to being able to hold himself up, but the sitting lasts for about 5 seconds and then he plops over to one side or the other. I know one of these days he's going to figure it out and voila! he will be a sitting master. In the meantime, we like to spend the afternoon out on a blanket in our backyard practicing the fine art of sitting. The grass is a perfect, soft surface to fall on!

Plus this day his outfit was so cute, I had to take a bunch of pictures. Grandma sent him this adorable polo and Uncle Luke gave Ryder man his first pair of Vans for Christmas last year. He's such a stud!
 "Hey Mom... don't you think that's enough pictures already?"

No comments: