Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{Ryder :: 6 months}

Stats
height: 27 in (68 %tile)
weight: 16 lbs 6 oz (28 %tile)
head circumference: 17.3" (70.2%tile)

At 6 months:
  • he's the cutest kid around... so happy and social, he just has a way to make everyone around him smile.
  • Eats like a champ. ALWAYS bursts into tears whenever the spoon hits the bottom of his bowl of rice cereal. Also loves sucking on watermelon rinds
  • has perfected the art of 'fake coughing' as his preferred method of getting attention
  • has the most beautiful blue eyes 
  • is this close to being able to sit up on his own- will last about 10 seconds and then fall over
  • rolls and wiggles around, but has not quite connected the dots on how the whole crawling thing works
  • still loves to be swaddled- working on weaning off his swaddleme blanket... we're currently to the point of having one arm out.
  • sleeps 10-11 hours at night
  • is the apple of his daddy's eye
  • loves going on runs with momma in the morning
  • loves to be outside and out running errands
  • still doesn't tolerate dairy or chocolate- momma's getting really close to being done with breastfeeding
  • loves skyping with grandma, grandpa, Auntie Riley & Kenna, and Uncle Luke
  • drools constantly, his shirts are always soaking wet
  • makes us laugh and smile all day long...

2 comments:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I love your idea to take pictures in the same way each month! It shows really how much he changes! He is SO ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Kimber Probst said...

So cute! I made him some "droll bibs" that I'll give you this weekend. Hopefully that will help with the wet shirts! Maybe some teeth will pop out (which I'm sure will influence the stopping breastfeeding decision as well!)