Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a new entertainment center

I love KSL. There, I said it. The classified section of KSL is quite fabulous and far superior to Craig's List. We've used KSL to sell multiple pieces of furniture and acquire quite a few of my favorites as well. Our kitchen table, computer desk, Ryder's changing table/dresser, and now this entertainment center have all been awesome purchases. One of the best parts? If you take your time, you can usually find exactly what you're looking for at a very affordable price. Win! This entertainment center matches our bookshelf exactly, has the capability of enclosing all of our movies as well as electronic equipment behind closed doors (and away from inquisitive hands), and only cost $80. Alright, so I did have to make the drive out to Eagle Mountain to pick it up, but it was so worth it! Hooray for KSL!

No comments: