Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Egg Beaters

Chad and I officially both have eggbeater pedals on our bikes! Here's a couple of pics:

Chad's pedals:
Alyse's pedals:
Chad's are fancier and much cooler than mine (look at the picture, it pretty much says it all), but he got his as an early birthday present from my eager dad. According to my dad, "Don't wait for his birthday to give these to him... everyday he is wasting time and he doesn't even know it!". So, the second I got home from California, I let him have his Candy Sl Crank Brother's pedals. Happy Birthday to Chad.

I was not expecting a pair myself (my birthday was in February and all other gift-giving holidays are far in the future), but my dad had an extra pair that he wasn't using, so he let me take them home with me. Fantastic! We took our pedals out on their maiden voyage on Monday night (FHE of course), and enjoyed the wonderful, "floating" feeling that eggbeater pedals have to offer. It was glorious.

No comments: