Friday, May 1, 2009

Mom comes to Visit!

Women's Conference at BYU was last week and lucky for us, my mom decided to attend! She flew in on Wednesday night and spent the next couple of days going to Women's Conference during the day and hanging out with us at night. It was pretty much awesome. She even took us out to dinner a couple of times and shopping on Saturday. Oh the perks of having parents coming to visit!Probably my favorite part was spending the weekend hanging out with some of her friends from California and some of her friends from High School who have been practically like my other moms growing up. It was nice to see my mom get the chance to just take a break and have a weekend to herself with her friends. She deserved every minute of it. I love my mom and I was happy for the chance to have her to myself for a couple of days. I don't know what I would do without her... she's the best mom anyone could ever ask for.

Here are a couple of fun pics of my Mom and I: