Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall is here.

I've decided recently that Fall is my favorite season. I love the crisp mornings with some residual sun during the day. I love the beautiful orange, yellow, and red leaves starting to fall from the trees. I love being able to curl up in a blanket at night because it's cold outside again. Time again to break out sweaters and fun scarves. Fall is here. This is how I know:

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (they're the best),
10 mile long run in the canyon on Saturday as part of our pre-Halloween half marathon training program,
the fall leaves wreath is on the door,
and we go on nature walks in Provo Canyon to observe the changing color of the leaves. We use GPS. It's no big deal.
I welcome you fall, with open arms. I hope you stay forever.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Fall really is the best season, I agree! And, those cookies were delicious! Thanks again :)