Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Halloween.

We ran a half marathon today. It was awesome. We all survived- Chad and I crossed the finish line in two hours and my dad in 1 hour and 23 minutes. We can't compare ourselves to him, it's just the way it is. It was a beautiful day and the perfect way to celebrate Halloween! So many people were dressed up in all sorts of costumes, so next year we will definitely plan on dressing up.
My dad crossing the finish line. I know he looks angry, but he really is a happy person. He was cranking.
... and then he ran back to run in with Chad and I. Don't judge us for being on the lower end of attractive. It happens.
Our support crew.
Halloween would definitely not be complete without some good pumpkin carving with friends.
He was the cutest pumpkin.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

Congrats! This is so amazing! Maybe someday Ben and I will be go-getters like you guys, but probably not in the near future, as Chad reminded me the other day, I'm "huge". Case in point, you worked out every morning in DC while I slept. I think it's amazing that you guys did this together.

Tree Peeps said...

Wow, good job on the 1/2 marathon! It looks like it is along the river trail near Provo Canyon?