"Wow, you're pants aren't even close to being zipped up."
-Chad Bennett
Thank goodness for the Bella Band. At least if I can't zip up or button my pants at all (as bluntly noted by my husband), I can hide it with that lovely stretchy band (pictured below). Isn't it sneaky? I'm in love.
In other news, here are some fun baby-related items that I'm in love with.
1. Plush, stuffed vegetables from Ikea. I loved them. I couldn't rationalize buying one, but they're just so fun! I did buy the matching swaddling blankets that have assorted vegetables on them. I am convinced that I'm going to turn our kid into a foodie.
2. Baller baby booties by Nike. These I did end up buying. Chad and I saw them while we were looking at some baby furniture. When we got home, Chad was really sad that we didn't get them. This is the first baby-related item Chad has really really wanted for our little stud... so, of course, I had to go back and get them. They're adorable.
3 comments:
Your bump is so precious :) i'm so excited for you
YES! I love the baller booties. LOVE THEM!
Those baby booties are adorable! That quote from Chad made me laugh. I think it was around this time last year when he saw me and said, "Wow- you are huge!"
Post a Comment