Today we are officially into the double digits in our countdown to the little man's arrival!
99 days from today and he'll be here (hopefully he decides to come early and it's even sooner than that!)
Here's a glimpse of the 26-week belly. It's getting huge! Today I wore my new pair of maternity jeans for the first time and I'm officially in love. Turns out there's a reason pregnant women like to wear them... plus these are actually really cute! P.S. who knew how hard it was to take a picture of your full body side profile...

While Chad was in Tennessee for his interview, I had a little extra time on my hands and made up a pair of flannel baby blankets out of these cute prints I found at JoAnn's. I love easy projects, especially knowing that we'll be using them to wrap up this baby boy of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment