Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving in Provo

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays: what's not to like about getting together in big groups of friends and family, cooking delicious food, spending the day just relaxing and enjoying each other's company, and eating until you fall over. What's not to like? This year our Thanksgiving feast was a Bennett-Myer fusion- Chad's mom, sister, & niece joined us at Grandpa Myer's house for quite the shindig.

My Grandpa Peter is one of my favorite people in the whole world. He loves everyone and is more quirky than anyone I know. Who else insists (before carving the turkey) on gathering assorted family members and recreating a Norman Rockwell classic in your very own living room? That would be Grandpa Peter.
Chad's practicing to be a daddy... he tried to get Kenzie to eat her food, but she wasn't having it.
Studying the Black Friday ads after dinner. We all look so serious!
I'm so very grateful for all of our family and friends and getting to spend a whole day with people that I love. Now if we could just get this little man here soon, he could join in on all the fun! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: