Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

So this year's Halloween was a little on the boring side in the Bennett household. Both Chad and I had to be adults and work Halloween night, so no real point in making/compiling costumes. My floor at the hospital had a dress up theme for Halloween of 'cartoons' so I decided to throw together a last minute costume to get in the Halloween spirit. I'm the Great Pumpkin! Baby boy's first Halloween costume and he was the main attraction, of course...
It's crazy to think that next Halloween we will no longer be just the two of us, but a family of 3! Plus, I strongly believe that Halloween is only fun with kids. It's so much fun to see how much fun they have and how much they enjoy the holiday. I'm already thinking through all of the fun Halloween costumes for a 6 month old. I don't know what it is, but everything is cuter when it is baby-sized. Here are a couple of costumes I have in mind for next year thanks to pinterest...
So many possibilities! Can't wait til Halloween next year...

2 comments:

Kimber Probst said...

I vote for Popeye for the Lobster! Too cute!! Though Chad would make a good Mr. Incredible...

Meghan said...

It's true. Halloween is so much better when you have a cute kid to dress up :) I think the lobster is pretty darn funny, although I also like the Incredibles idea.