The Bennett family now owns a gun. But not just any gun, a 12 gauge shotgun: a Browning BPS. I don't know much more about it than that, that's what google is for in my spare time. But for now, it is the coolest 12 gauge I've ever seen.
Look how happy he is!
Last week we went up to Cabella's for our evening entertainment to look around and see what kind of guns were available in our price range. We weren't exactly planning on buying a gun that night, but we scored big time while looking through some of the used guns. The Browning we stumbled upon has a couple of scratches on the wood part (if it has a name I have no idea what it is...), but is otherwise in great condition. The barrel has been recently replaced and it looks great!
Browsing around the selection of guns at Cabella's:
After choosing the gun we wanted, Chad signed the paperwork and it was ours! (I couldn't sign for it... apparently there's some rule about having to be 21)
1 comment:
peace and love. haha also chads mean face look like he just smelled some poo. i love cabellas!
Post a Comment