This year our guests included: Katilin & Danny (Chad's sister and our brother-in-law) who drove up from Vegas for the weekend, Kimber & Jason +Kenzie (Chad's sister and our brother-in-law), our best friends Shane & Jacie (they just got back from their honeymoon on Friday... we missed them!), and then Shane's brother Eric & Cheryl +Avery and Dana (their daughters). I love having friends over for any occasion, it reminds of being at home. I love it!
Chad and Kaitlin.
Earlier in the afternoon, it was just a few of us and we decided to play a couple of rounds of Nerts. Apparently it was a weekend of games galore. It was pretty awesome.
Jacie & Shane.
Chad and Shane. Gotta love 'em. Don't worry, Chad is just getting ready to BBQ. He doesn't normally wear that sexy apron.
We laid out a couple of blankets on the front lawn, set up some camp chairs, and sat our front with our food to eat/ sell parking for the Stadium of Fire event.
The boys eating on the porch.
Jacie loves food. Look at the expression of sheer joy on her face.
Kenzie again. I just love taking pictures of her.
Kaitlin & Danny.
Jacie and I, our plates completely empty. It was so tasty!
Shane holding his niece Dana. She wasn't too happy about it.
Jacie and I!
My man and I.
Shane and his niece Avery. She is pretty much in love with Shane. She hung out with him all night and pretty much idolized him. Adorable.
Kenzie introducing herself to Dana.
Kenzie is also in love with her uncle Danny. They had a blast hanging out on the front lawn.
After dinner, the boys hopped on our bikes and rode down to Provo High School to buy some fireworks for the evening. Everything was on sale, it was great!
Jacie and Avery.
The Goodwin family.
Avery covering her ears during the "loud" fireworks.
It was a fantastic 4th of July, just hanging out with our friends. I can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment