Saturday, October 31, 2009

Weekend Adventures...

Last weekend was pretty much great. We splurged (we saved up our "going out to eat" for the last 3 weeks) and went to Happy Sumo for dinner. Chad has been dying to have sushi since his birthday in June. He loved it. I had some very good tofu and tempura veggies. Delicious. There's just something fun about eating out on the weekends.

Kaitlin and Danny came up for the weekend, so we headed over to Kneader's for breakfast on Saturday morning and met Kimber and Kenzie there. Nothing beats endless Kneader's french toast!
The girls.
Kenzie, our favorite niece! She is such a crack-up. This picture was taken right before she went to the "big girl potty" at Kneaders. She's just starting potty training and going to the bathroom is a HUGE novelty for her. I think she went about 3 times while we were there.
Then afterwards, she decided she was going to drive the car in the parking lot...
Whenever you opened up the driver's side door, she would bail out to the other side because she didn't want to be moved to her car seat.All of us outside of Kneaders.
The BYU football game was later that day, so of course I spent the afternoon selling parking on our driveway. In a surprising turn of events, we had some friends give us tickets and we got to go! (Thanks Ben and Courtney)
The game was awesome... except for the fact that we got killed. Bummer that the only game we'll get to go to this year was against TCU and we stunk. Oh well.
My favorite Tati.
My favorite hubby.
On Sunday, I tried a new recipe for pumpkin spice muffins with cream cheese frosting that we delicious. Yum.
A good weekend.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like tons of fun! I think I need that recipe.. I LOVE anything pumpkin.

SOOO sorry to hear about your bike :( I'll keep an eye out. what a bummer!

love ya!

Melissa said...

You know Tati Thorkelson!? She's in my ward.