Chaddy turned 24 on June 26th while we were on vacation! Happy Birthday Chad! Because we were going to be at Lake Mead on his birthday (don't worry, we went and got Happy Birthday ice cream at the marina on the actual day... and it was like 105 degrees outside. Yum.), we celebrated Chad's birthday before we left.

Reservations at Chef's Table!


Dried mangoes, of course.

Monopoly Deal... now we can get all practiced up for when we challenge Mark and Laci Brandley. Brandleys vs. Bennetts.

Assorted Cheeses... I'm sensing a theme here. I promise we're not obsessed with food.

Then dinner at Chef's Table. It was absolutely amazing. Incredible. I have no words to describe how absolutely decadent the evening was.


Happy Birthday Chaddy!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! We LOVE Chef's Table too - it is so wonderful!
Bring it on Bennetts. Like donkey kong.
I love that you gave Chad Monopoly Deal for HIS birthday...because you know...he is such a big gamer and all. hahaha
P.S. You will be defeated.
Post a Comment