The Bennett family is currently in the "waiting for a call/interview/job" stage. Although we're currently both employed, we both need a change. I took the test to become LPN certified about a month ago so that I can gain some nursing experience during my last two semesters of school. I have submitted applications to more nursing homes than I thought existed in the Provo/Orem area, however none of these nursing homes seem to be hiring right now. Simultaneously, Chad has decided that now may be the time to make a job change as well. Chad has a great job at Mr. Mac right now but he's looking for some kind of TA or research job on campus that can help him get some experience for his medical school resume. So for now, we're just waiting...
If anyone knows of any LPN jobs in the Provo/Orem area or any TA or Research job on campus, please let us know!
No comments:
Post a Comment