Monday, March 28, 2011

it was a chocolate bavarian kind of weekend.

My life will never be the same because of this cake. It is the perfect combination of rich chocolate cake with chocolate chips mixed in and a delicate frosting that melts in your mouth. Seriously, to die for. I truly believe a weekend can be marked by what kind of food you make. This was a chocolate Bavarian weekend.
Chad was obviously trying to study and all I could think about was this beautiful chocolate masterpiece we were about to partake in. Clearly we have our different priorities.
Who better to share this most wonderful cake with? Our forever friends. The ones I grew up and love me even though they know absolutely everything about me. Every time we get together, we always slip back into talking about memories from our childhood. It's only a matter of time before we talk about hiding in the Lamprecht's laundry chute, boating expeditions, being 'Soul Skaters', cinnamon rolls by 'Barbed Wire', that one time that Jason ran into a buoy while wakeboarding (that one comes up EVERY time), and pretty much everything in between.

No comments: