Wednesday, March 23, 2011

little sister

I know these aren't the best pictures in the world, but I just love them. This is my little sister Riley and I believe the best way to describe her is:
"A kick in the pants"

When she was little, we used to call her "Smiley Riley" because she had such a HUGE smile. She's hilarious. She speaks her own language, making up words to better describe the way she feels. She always keeps us laughing and she always will.

I love that she just shows up at our house every once in a while, like this occasion. She and her friend Kim decided to buy skirts from DI and re-purpose them. This was Riley's skirt before the transformation... it was a little on the large side to state it lightly. Kim and Riley decided to try it on... together.
We love Riley and always will.

No comments: