Delicious.
The Saltzmans came over and helped us whip up some pasta sauce and toppings for our GRILLED pizzas. They were quite tasty.
We even ended up going back there on Saturday night, we couldn't live another day without Yogurtland. Laci and I may or may not have driven over to campus on Saturday night during halftime and picked up a HUGE stack of newspapers in order to purge them of their Yogurtland coupons. Also, Laci may or may not have come by our house last night in order to pick up some of these said newspapers so that she and a friend could go to Yogurtland last night. Its THAT good. I recommend the Devil's Food Cupcake Batter mixed with Mango. Divine.After a yummy dinner and amazing dessert, it was back to our house to hang out and just chat for the rest of the evening. Gotta love friends.
2 comments:
Aw this is presh! I love yogurtland I'm so happy it's here!
that weekend saved my life after an exhausting week. and im getting hungry looking at those pizza's. numerous grilled pizza parties to ensue this summer
Post a Comment