Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend Outlook

I'm so excited to have a free Saturday this weekend... the past couple of Saturdays, I've had clinical which kind of takes over the entire weekend, but this Saturday is all mine. Hurrah for the weekends! Here are some of the activities on the agenda:

  • Friday night game night with the Saltzmans- we're making mini pizzas on the BBQ (I'll update you on how they turn out) followed by a trip to our brand new YOGURTLAND in Orem! They have Yogurtland in Cali and it is simply devine.
  • Body Pump class Saturday at 9:00 a.m. Love it.
  • A thorough cleaning of the house- the works. Sweep, vacuum, mop, bathroom, etc. I love the feeling of a fresh clean house.
  • Laundry- actually my favorite chore.
  • BYU Basketball game Saturday at 5:45 p.m. Go Cougs!
  • Chocolate Dipped Strawberries during the game.
  • 3rd Sunday Supper- big party after church on Sunday. I'm in charge. How the Bishop knew that the perfect calling for me would be to be in charge of the food, I don't know. Actually I do... It helps to have your husband in the bishopric.
  • Costco trip- have to sop for all of the food for the above mentioned Sunday activity.
  • Possibly a crafting/sewing activity of some sort with the beautiful Laci Brandley... it's been a crazy week and there's just something that's therapeutic about crafting.
  • Cooking- Homemade lettuce wraps on Sunday.
  • Baking- Banana bread OR muffins OR cookies. I'm not sure yet... the possibilities are endless!
Also, Chad and I went to Sunflower last night and they had a wonderful sale going on. We ended up walking out with:
  • 3 containers of STRAWBERRIES
  • 2 containers of BLUEBERRIES
  • A bunch of GRAPES
  • 2 bunches of BANANAS
  • 4 ORANGES
  • 5 FUJI APPLES.
I think we got a little fruit crazy. That will happen when Spring is right around the corner, we love fruit. But seeing as we now have

berries coming out our ears,

we will need to be creative. If anyone has any ideas on what we should make with our overabundance of strawberries and blueberries, let me know! I'm always up for suggestions.Happy Weekend.

No comments: