

25 week update:
- 25 weeks into this pregnancy and I officially feel like an elephant. I know I'm not that big yet, but it's been hard to get used to this whole 'gaining weight for a purpose' thing. From here on out, I'm only going to get bigger!
- My hands and feet are starting to get that lovely pregnancy swell sometimes- mostly my feet while I'm working and on my feet for 12 hours. My hands just at random times, but I've been taking a break from my wedding ring because sometimes I'll look down and its so tight on my finger I can't get it off.
- I switch back and forth between periods of extreme happiness & excitement and then episodes of inexplicable crying. Apparently hormones are a little out of control.
- We've got about 5 names that we like, but haven't really officially decided on one quite yet. I think we need to actually meet him before we actually settle on this little man's name.
- My only real complaints have been pelvic muscle soreness, to the point that sometimes getting off the couch can seem like climbing Mt. Everest. Good thing I've got Chad around who's always willing to pull me up when I can't get up.
- This little boy is quite active and I can usually feel him moving around a couple of times during the day. He loves to move around at night, I don't know if the 'working at night' thing has an effect on that, but he keeps me company when I'm working. It gives me so much peace of mind when I can feel a little kick here or there to know that he's active and still a reality. There have been a couple of times when he's particularly active that Chad has been able to feel him moving from the outside. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks, those times will become a lot more commonplace.
- Nesting is in full force- I've got so many ideas for a variety of baby items including blankets, quilts, car seat covers, and little boy clothes. Updates on projects later.
- I'm in the research phase of stroller & car seat shopping and it can be a bit overwhelming. There are so many choices and variations! If anyone has any recommendations from their own experience, let me know! I'm up for suggestions.
- Only 15 more weeks to go!
2 comments:
if you're going to do much running or walkig get a Bob revolution! they are awesome awesome awesome. i can't say enough how much i love mine. before i got mine I was worried it'd be too bulky to use all the time and thought i might end up needing to get another one at some point, but once baby got here and i started using it i didn't feel like that all. When you push it it feels like you aren't pushing anything. I've tried using several others that friends have for running and they don't feel as nice and easy. They are a little more expensive than some other jogger type strollers but so so worth the money i promise. and they just got new models this year so you can probably find the older ones for a good price. once again nice long comment from me. haha
keep your rings off!! that was the worst for me... all of a sudden you'll wake up and won't be able to get it off at all.... I would just skip the rings until baby joins you :)
Post a Comment