Friday, April 3, 2009

All my problems are over!

My problems are over, I made a discovery last week that I am sure is going to change my life. The incredible invention called "bumpits" are now available online at my convenience. I've finally found the answer to all of my hair needs and can get "Big Happie Hair" (yes, H-A-P-P-I-E) in seconds! Just check it out at: www.bighappiehair.com

Bumpits can help you:
1. "bump your bangs"
2. "rock a pony"
3. "rocking a bob" (which apparently comes with some sweet dance moves... watch the movie)

I can finally become everything I've ever dreamed of AND look great while doing it. Watch out Utah girls, here I come!

P.S. if anyone couldn't tell, I am being completely and totally sarcastic... I thought this was so funny, I had to let the world know.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

From flat to fabulous!! Could life get any better!?!

:)

Goodwin Family said...

That's hilarious! And so Utah!

Jacie Saltzman said...

hahaha!! i saw the infomercial for this a few weeks ago and i was dying! yay!! now we can ALL look like we were born and raised in utah!!!