
Funny, lesser-known fact about my fabulous husband: the man is addicted to dress socks. There, I said it, it's out in the open. In fact, he's so addicted that he never EVER wears just plain white socks unless he's going to work out at the gym (can you imagine some guy wearing dress socks with his asiccs at 24 hour fitness?). This obsession with dress socks, however, runs much deeper than a desire to just wear them with everything, he also gets a little possessive about his beloved dress socks.
Last week we were watching a movie in our PJ's and I happened to be wearing a pair of knee-high gray socks that I wear when I'm cold. All of a sudden, Chad looked down at my feet and accused me of stealing his beloved dress socks. At first I thought he was kidding, but he then proceeded to investigate the socks carefully and said, "you told me my gray dress socks were misplaced, but you didn't tell me they had been misplaced to your FEET!"
It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen; Chad was 100% convinced that I wanted to steal his dress socks and wear them myself. I had to go and show him that I had 2 other pairs of similar socks to prove to him that they were, in fact, my socks. Lucky for me, I happened to have the tag from the socks with the exact color on the label.
Moral of the Story: never try and steal Chad's dress socks OR wear dress socks that look remotely similar to his own, he'll go crazy.
3 comments:
OMG... I love that Chad loves socks... ok, so maybe he only likes dress socks... buts still it's a start
yeah chad and shane both! calm down!! haha that was a pretty funny night tho to see him get so wired up about it. at least his regular socks dont have bowling balls on them :/ styyyliiiinn!
I think that they get that from going on their missions! I dont think he had that obsession before he left.
Post a Comment