Winter is over, happy spring to everyone. This is how I know:
Sunday afternoon bike rides have returned
The BEAUTIFUL tulips outside our house are in full bloom ( I couldn't pick just one picture to illustrate the point... they were all too pretty!)
We just went through and threw out a stack of papers almost this big:mountain biking expeditions have begun again And on a recent trip to Sandy to grab some dinner at Pei Wei's, Chad taught Albert Einstein everything he knows. What a smarty.
I am so glad to see that flowers are growing in your front yard! I never thought they could from cars parking over that dirt! football session is not too far away!
2 comments:
ooo Chady boy, those white legs need some sun! :) (don't look at my white legs!) I'm glad you're enjoying this nice weather!
I am so glad to see that flowers are growing in your front yard! I never thought they could from cars parking over that dirt! football session is not too far away!
Post a Comment