Easter is most definately a family holiday, not one Chad and I could have or would have celebrated on our own. Good news for us though, we have awesome families and we had an excellent Easter holiday. The Myer family, who are far far away in the land of California, sent us a wonderful Easter basket package (they spoil us) with all sorts of goodies including: new t-shirts, a skirt, Trader Joe's dark chocolate orange sticks/peanut butter cups, swedish fish, water filtration water bottles, and a book for my summer reading list! On the Bennett side, we got to spend time with Kimber/Jason/Kenzie and Mom for the weekend! (Might I add, we ALSO received an easter basket from Mom with gardening gloves, a spade, and chocolately goodness). Our families really love us.
Mom was up for the weekend to help Kimber while she was getting surgery on her gums... kind of a bummer for Kimber, but all went well! Saturday night, we headed to Olive Garden for a delicious family dinner and then back to Kimber & Jason's apartment for dessert: JCW's shakes... they were enormous and delicious. Probably the most entertaining part of the evening, however, was the performance of little miss Kenzie Shae.
One of her favorite tricks is to be a "doggie" which means she barks, crawls on the floor and our favorite: rolls over. This is an action shot of said "rolling":
Running to the park!
Have you ever seen such a stinkin' cutie? We love her, she's adorable :)
Playing on the teeter-toter... I think Chad and I were having more fun than Kenzie.
1 comment:
You got some cute pictures! I'm glad we were able to spend Easter together and share Kenzie with her favorite aunt and uncle. I love the pic of you side saddle on the teeter totter!
Post a Comment